The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Helping drive our core business of delivering innovative IT solutions to the healthcare sector, is our ability to communicate in a highly effective and engaging way with a wide audience both visually and in writing. To support this objective, we are expanding our inhouse capability through the appointment of a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant to help us build the expression of our capability and achievements.
Working with stakeholders across the company and reporting to the General Manager, Marketing and Sales Support, this role will be responsible for the design and communication requirements that maintain our public profile based on a consistent theme. The role will support our sales activities in the development of collateral such as brochures, product launches, exhibit layouts and other marketing events and collateral. Internal responsibilities include maintenance of our style guide and support for people in the application of these principles.
To fulfil the requirements of this role, you will have a passion for creating communication material that is effective and aligns with company goals and branding. You will have broad experience in written communication, such as copywriting, creative writing and brand messaging as well as graphic design and art direction capabilities. These skills will be complemented by a meticulous attention to detail balanced by an awareness of the need to produce output within commercially dictated timeframes. You will have proven ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines in a collaborative working environment. If you have previous experience in the IT and / or health sector that would be advantageous.
Skills and Experience Required
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline e.g. design, media, etc.
- Strong background in graphic design, web content and sales collateral production
- Creative talent with a strong mix of social media, marketing, public relations and communications skills
- Expertise to develop messaging, concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of digital and graphic design briefs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders that are compliant with branding and style guidelines
- Experience to initiate design and confidence to offer alternate solutions to ensure engaging visual content is continually developed
- Aptitude to undertake all aspects of print and digital artwork liaison and preparation of final artwork for production; monitor supplier services and resolve issues
- Capability to prioritise and multi-task across a variety of projects achieving quality deliverables in agreed timelines
- Proficiency in editing to establish a consistent voice across collaborative documentation
- Excellent skills in tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and across MS Office
- Experience in user experience design viewed favourably
This is a full-time role; however, we would consider flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply online via our Seek advertisement Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would like to work for Alcidion in this role and highlighting the particular assets you will bring to the role that you believe make you the right candidate.