The team at Alcidion want to make a difference to the way in which healthcare is delivered by deploying innovative technology to transform healthcare. We have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare together, with our customers. Alcidion consists of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market; solutions that support interoperability; facilitate communication and task management; and deliver clinical decision support at the point of care to improve patient outcomes.
With over 25 years of combined healthcare experience, the Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and market knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Alcidion are seeking a Quality and Compliance Manager to work with the team to ensure ongoing compliance with the relevant accreditation standards. This is a 12-month fixed term contract role, reporting to the Senior Management Team and will drive ISO13485 compliance across all Alcidion products.
In this role, you will work with management and staff to manage the quality and governance frameworks to ensure continued compliance with the relevant quality standards. This will include:
- Develop and implement recommendations to ensure that Alcidion meets the necessary external compliance requirements
- Promote ongoing awareness of the quality management system and processes
- Work with management to ensure all legal and industry standards are applied
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the Healthcare technology industry
- Experience with ISO13485 / ISO 9001
- Minimum 5 years experience in the development, implementation and execution of Quality Management Systems
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience with compliance around software as a medical device in the UK / Europe (optional but highly regarded)
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Ability to work at all levels in an organisation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to assess impacts, risks and benefits
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please send us your resume via our Seek advertisement Quality and Compliance Manager. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.