The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Senior Clinical IT Consultant is responsible for supporting the efforts to design, develop and deploy the clinical components of Alcidion solutions. They will represent Alcidion at industry and sales events with primary responsibility for engagement with clinical stakeholders.
This individual will also work closely with the Alcidion Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to provide input to the scope and roadmap for our clinical information systems with specific responsibility for requirements of the healthcare sector.
They will also work collaboratively with their counterparts located in other regions. The primary responsibilities will initially be focused on the southern hemisphere; however, this scope may extend to encompass other regions.
The role will extend to support of implementation processes and engagement with clinical stakeholders during projects.
This role can be located in Sydney and or Melbourne but preferably Sydney.
- Work with and support Alcidion CMO in identification of market opportunities and priorities
- Collaborate with other Alcidion clinical consultants to establish a consolidated position that spans territory requirements
- Establish network of clinicians across healthcare sector
- Provide thought leadership in line with Alcidion strategy
- Tracking alignment to healthcare sector policies and clinical standards and assist in defining Clinical Decision Support with customers and partners for implementation.
Solution development and delivery responsibilities:
- Support Alcidion CMO in identification and articulation of requirements
- Take a leading role in defining clinical decision support with customers and partners in the implementation process
- Work with Product Managers to provide input to solution roadmap based on experience and market requirements
- Work with development team to provide clinical guidance and workflow insight during solution development process
- Contribute to the development of user stories to provide clinical perspective for developers
- Support project teams during implementation with specific responsibility for engagement with clinical stakeholders
Marketing and Pre-Sales responsibilities:
- Work with Alcidion team and CMO to develop clinical messages to market and value proposition
- Provide input to proposals from review of requirements through to development of strategy and sales alignment
- Support Sales team in identification and qualification of sales opportunities
- Represent Alcidion at healthcare sector events such as conferences, demonstrations and forums, etc.
- Work with General Manager Sales and General Manager Marketing and Sales Support to develop communication and engagement program
- Support broader Alcidion team in engagement with clinical and other stakeholder audiences
- Demonstrate Alcidion and partner clinical solutions to clinical and broader healthcare audiences
- Medical Degree
- Extensive Clinical IT system use and / or implementation experience
- Detailed understanding of clinical workflow in a variety of care settings
- Commitment to the use of technology to improve and positively affect patient care
- Viewed as credible amongst peers and able to produce results
- Licensed physician with at least eight years’ experience
- Clinical system optimisation experience
- Experience in clinical outcomes and quality management
- Good understanding of technical issues and ability to explain them to peers and users
- Ability to translate clinical requirements and workflows to system developers
- Experience and aptitude for innovation
- Training in medical administration, informatics and / or public health
- Understanding of the application and benefits of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, clinical decision support, interoperability and data and analytics in the healthcare sector
- Strong industry involvement and recognition
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume via our Seek ad Senior Clinical IT Consultant
To be considered for this role you must please include a covering letter detailing;
- why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role
- the skills and experience you have that make you the best candidate!
Please contact Phoebe Reid with any questions email@example.com